ARGONAUT 2.0 MADE TO MEASURE DRYSUIT
PLEASE CONTACT US..
DESIGN YOUR SUIT HERE: Argonaut Online Tools | Fourth Element
The Argonaut 2.0 drysuit uses the award winning BIOMAP® system to create a bespoke pattern unique to the diver.
At the heart of the pattern development was the quest for improved mobility, stronger construction, greater streamlining, easier gas management, lighter weight and easier donning and doffing, but most importantly, the introduction of improved men's and women’s patterns that fit beautifully.
This system, coupled with our online ordering platform allows complete control over suit design and specification. You can customise your wrist seals, neck seals, dump/inflate valves, boot type, pockets and P-valves to tailor the suit to your needs.
Each suit comes with Argo Dry Bag , Changing Mat and choice of neoprene hood . Also includes talcum powder, field repair kit, drysuit feed hose and silicone zip lube.
Achieves European Standard EN 14225 - 2: 2005 for Drysuits in accordance with EU Directive 89/686/EEC.
Users include: Long Beach Fire Department, British Special Forces and US National Park Service.
The world first BIOMAP system from Fourth Element is a photo imaging system developed to interpret photos of the diver in order to take accurate measurements of their body, to produce an Argonaut 2.0 Drysuit. The BIOMAP system enables accurate prediction of the correct standard size, or creates a bespoke pattern for a made to measure suit.
The BIOMAP system has been developed to enable measurements to be taken accurately in store or at dive events, and submitted automatically with a full specification for a drysuit via their online system.
BIOMAP.3D uses full body scanning to create a 3D model of your body from which hundreds of accurate measurements can be taken before determining what size suit you need, or, if made to measure is required, to create a unique pattern for your suit. This is the system Fourth Element use at dive events such as shows.
BIOMAP. photo uses two photos to create an accurate set of measurements enabling a suit to be ordered in a dive store with nothing more than a camera, and a computer connected to the internet. This is the system we use in store so contact us to organise a test fitting of the Argonaut 2.0 Drysuit
- HD latex neck seal as standard, other options available
- Neoprene warm-neck collar
- Choice of Apeks or Si-Tech inflate and exhaust valves
- YKK Aquaseal zipper with protective outer
- Cross-chest entry, maximising flexibility and ease of donning and doffing
- Telescopic torso design allows maximum range of movement
- Internal adjustable braces
- Elasticated adjustable crotch strap
- HD latex wrist seals as standard, other options available
- Two large thigh pockets (one or none also available)
- Wetnotes sleeve inside each pocket
- Bungee loops and steel D-ring in each pocket
- Additional small zipped pocket on pocket flap
- Secure hook and loop fastening
- Duratex panels reinforce key wear areas including shoulders, elbows, knees and seat
- Flat seams are taped inside and out for strength and reliability
- Duratex taping is used to protect the outer seams from abrasion
- Choice of dryboots or neoprene socks, other options available
- Reinforced at heel and toes for maximum strength and dexterity
- Include ergonomic footbed to maximise comfort
- Retaining ankle straps and adjustable hook and loop fastening
Fabric & Care
- Nylon and Polyester Trilaminate options are available