Neptune III System
Discover the most advanced Full Face Mask ever from OCEAN REEF.
* Now available in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Asia)
EFFORTLESS – Completely new 2nd stage design and engineering. This FFM breaths smooth as silk.
INNOVATIVE – The 2nd stage is Integrated in the mask fully, as per our Company’s philosophy, but now it can be detached quickly (Level 1 tech certification required) for never-before quick servicing and swap.
RUGGED – Signature double coated visor is renowned for its unparalleled toughness and clearness, now combined with tech PU regulator protection and silicone deflector to absorb the shocks of an intense scuba diving use.
COMFORTABLE – Premium materials, redesigned orinasal pocket descending from the experience we built upon 100s of thousands of FFSM that we made for people around the globe.
BADASS – Not our words, just the natural reaction of whom gets to look at this IDM and hold it in their hands.
PANORAMIC – We held the top spot for field of vision of any FFM before the Neptune III, now, we’ve increased it further!
PRACTICAL – All the great designers in the World could come together to make the most beautiful product ever, but we, divers, need products that are more than beautiful – they must be practical. Neptune III is just that.
SAFE – Physiological benefits of nose breathing are now getting more and more attention and that is one of the great “pros” of a Full Face Mask, but the Neptune III combines all benefits, plus, a dive pre-dive switch, just to make sure that you have all the control you want over your 2nd stage.
FUNCTIONAL – This product can be used in almost any condition, we built it that way. For example, now the Neptune III is the first FFM that can be doffed with one hand.
COMPLETE – Certifying this product we decided that we wanted to guarantee OCEAN REEF divers to be able to rely on a certified set, not just a 2nd stage and first stage. Neptune III can be purchased with it’s first stage, pressure gauge, quick connection hose, quick connection octopus and back-up conventional mask.
ADAPTABLE – Neptune III is sold with the Neptune Backpack, a tool designed by divers, for divers.
Limited LIFETIME warranty!
WHY DIVE AN IDM? CHARACTERISTICS AND BREAKDOWN OF BASIC FEATURES.
After you read the above, you might also want to check out:
- Apertometer: competitor comparison with our field of view.
- Visor treating: the importance of having scratch resistance inside and outside means that, while an outside scratch on underwater equipment is a minor problem (the water will fill the scratch and you won't be able to tell it's there), an inner scratch will be very visible, also once underwater. Thus, OCEAN REEF IDMs, the only Full Face Masks with coating on the market, highly reduce the possibility you will ruin and need to swap your visor.
It comes with
- Neptune III Backpack designed to safely carry your IDM and with thousand features
- Doffing handle.
- Warranty Registration - Limited Lifetime Warranty with these babies!
- The full Extender Kit (frame + accessories - frame is already mounted).
- Equalization plugs set. 3 sizes.
- Standard Hose.
- Stickers to show off you're an OCEAN REEF addicted.
WHAT IS MY IDM PERFECT FIT?
The Neptune Space is available in two sizes, Small/Medium and Medium/Large. The sizing and measuring system were designed in accordance with the official measuring procedure used in the Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory Charts at the SBCCOM Mask Fit Facility-Aberdeen Proving Ground (Maryland, USA). Before purchasing a mask, the customer may use the caliper to take two simple face measurements. Using the Full Face Mask Size Recommendation Chart, he or she can evaluate the size category into which the measurements fall. There are three different size categories on the chart: Small/Medium, Both, & Medium/Large. If the measurements fall within the both category, then the diver should technically be able to wear either full face mask (M/L or S/M), and in that case should try on a mask to select the best fit. Please note that the chart boundaries fade. The fading areas represent less common face measurements. It is very likely that a mask will still fit comfortably even if measurements are located in these fading areas. If needed, OCEAN REEF has available to purchase a measuring kit.