How To Book Your Course
Pay for the course online or in store
Message us with your Name, Date of Birth, and mail address
We will then send you an email with your registration for the course attached
You then sign up and register and start your course
Contact us for the dates of the training
KIT HIRE IS INCLUDED FOR THIS COURSE..
About the Course
PADI® Open Water Diver is the first scuba certification level. A highly-trained PADI Instructor will teach you how to scuba dive in a relaxed, supportive learning environment.
By the end of the course, you'll have the skills and knowledge to dive at home or abroad and be an ambassador for the underwater world.
Take This Course If You Want to
Learn How to
PADI eLearning makes it easy to fit scuba lessons into a busy schedule. Learn about scuba diving principles and terminology whenever, wherever it's convenient for you.
It's your course on your time. Study offline, or online using a computer or mobile device. Connect with your instructor whenever you have a question.
- eLearning time commitment: 5-10 hours
With Your Instructor
- Prerequisites: Able to swim; medically fit for diving
- Total time commitment: 4-7 days
- Minimum age: 10 years or older
- Depth: expect shallow dives (12m/40ft), the maximum allowed depth is 18m/60ft
What's included in this course:
- Minimum age for this course is 10yrs
- You will get a PADI e-learning crew pack
- All of the e-learning Course to be completed prior to the classroom (if help is required please ask)
- A day in the classroom where you will complete some quick quizzes and we will go through the knowledge reviews
- Learn how to put the scuba gear together and how it works
- Practice the basic underwater hand signalling for diving
- Practice using an underwater compass (on land)
- Practice using a dive computer
There are four swimming pool sessions, where you will complete various skills to prepare you for the open water training.
Following this you will undertake two fantastic days of diving, where you will complete four open water dives with some skills to complete your course.
When the course is completed you will be able to dive to a maximum depth of 18m
Use of scuba kit is included on this course.
Extras not included in the course include:
Dive site access fees (ranges from £15 up to £20 per day depending on which site we go to