Here's a must-have boot for any drysuit diver who hikes or climbs to a dive site. The sturdy HEAVY-DUTY DRYSUIT BOOT can handle the most rugged shoreline terrain or slippery boat deck. At the same time, its flexible neoprene upper lends a degree of comfort that you'll appreciate after a long day in the water. The HEAVY-DUTY DRYSUIT BOOT features a quick-lace system that minimizes hassle. It is designed to fit comfortably over the neoprene or latex sock of any drysuit
- Lace-up design lets you quickly and easily achieve a snug, secure fit.
- Heavy-duty ultra-grip sole supports the foot when traversing rocky shorelines.
- Neoprene upper is ultra-flexible, enhancing overall comfortable.
- Toe and heel are reinforced with durable rubber caps, better for both boot and foot.
- Heel cap features a fin strap keeper to eliminate slippage when engaged in aggressive kicking.
- Boot comes with a water-draining mesh storage bag.
- This boot is designed to be worn with a 2.5mm sock and the above size includes this additional thickness. To ensure a perfect fit, please choose your usual shoe size and a 2.5mm sock.
|Product Weight (M)||0.8 kg|
|Marketing Product Type - Boots||Boot|
|Closure - Boots||No Zipper|
|Materials - Boots||Nylon/Neoprene|
|Sole Type||Reinforced Toe and Heel, Ultra-Grip Sole, HD Rubber Textured Sole, Storage Bag Included, Lace-Up Design, Fin Strap Keeper|
|Thickness - Boots||N/A|