Scubapro X-Black BCD
The front-adjustable X-Black features SCUBAPRO’s exclusive AirFlex system (highlighted by the red bungees threaded throughout the BCD) that simplifies buoyancy control and guarantees an extremely stable ride at depth. Loaded with convenience and performance features. the X-Black is also one of the most comfortable BCDs available. thanks to its ergonomic cut. and it offers a huge lift capacity.
- Constructed of a combination of durable 1000 denier and 420 denier nylon for long-term wear.
- AirFlex system delivers enormous buoyant lift capacity while providing excellent comfort and stability. System retracts the rear volumes when deflated so they don’t create extra drag.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
- Non-rotating quick-release shoulder buckles optimize strap routing to maximize fit. Shoulders are adjustable and linked to the cummerbund for the perfect fit.
- Shoulders feature an ergonomic shape and are padded with Airnet™ to increase comfort. Airnet backpack is also water-draining and comfortable during long dives.
- Stainless steel Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch quickly and easily and secure with buckles. Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced buoyancy position.
- Three large zippered pockets plus a zippered cummerbund pouch provide lots of cargo-carrying capability. Built-in grommets above the left cargo pocket provide attachment points for a knife.
- Octopus pockets are placed on both sides for storing a back-up regulator.
- Eight anodized aluminum D-rings, four large and pre-bent, provide clip-on points for additional gear.
- Available in 5 sizes (S-2XL), with 38.2lbs/17.3kg to 65.1lbs/29.6kg of lift (depending on size).
- BCD comes with a BPI.