TUSA Visio Tri-Ex Mask
The Visio Tri-Ex (M-31) boasts an ultra-wide viewing angle of 168 degrees.
Designed and developed by the top engineers at Tabata Japan, the Visio Tri-Ex uses water refraction as an aid to increase the field of vision using 2 domed side-mounted lenses.
That's 61 degrees wider than the old model (Pano Geo)! And there's more!
The Visio Tri-Ex frame is lighter and locks into place a high-quality crystal silicone skirt with extra wall strength, a wide face dimension and the same edge design found on the M-16 Serene masks released earlier this year. The round edge skirt increases the comfort and improves the seal. The resulting soft fit suppresses pressure and reduces creasing on the face. The strap has also been upgraded to match the Serene.
One unforeseen benefit is that this mask can help keep you in better contact with your buddy. The side-mounted domed windows offers an amazing Panoramic-view ensuring you don't miss any special moment.
The Visio Tri-Ex also features some personal adjustments helping this mask suit any face. The side strap can be easily adjusted with one pull and the side buckles are fitted with the TUSA 5-point positioning system, which lock the angle of the frame in place. Pressure can be moved from the forehead to the upper lip depending on your comfort. This is especially outstanding for moustaches and smile lines.
The best features of this mask, including the fit, need to be experienced to be believed, so dive into a TUSA dealer and ask for the new TUSA Visio Tri-Ex today.
- 168° panoramic view through 1 window lens.
- Patented domed side windows.
- Reduced frame structure to reduce blind spots.
- Patented round edge skirt for increased comfort and better seal.
- Three-dimensional strap for unprecedented fit.
- Five-position strap angle adjustor for micro-adjustment.
- Colours: Aquamarine, Black, Cobalt Blue, Flo. Yellow, Transparent.
- Also available in black silicone (M-31QB): Black (BK/BK), Black/Red (BK/R)